- ePay (Online Bill Pay)
- Forms & Applications
- Freedom of Information
- Hazel Crest TV
- Municipal Code
- Public Safety
- Residential Building Permit Information
- Resident Responsibilities
- Senior Activities
- Travel and Transportation
- Vehicle Stickers
- Villager Newsletter / Status and Information Report
- Village Officials
- Water, Sewer, & Public Works
|Elementary District #152 ½||http://www.sd1525.org||708-335-0790|
|Elementary District # 153||http://www.homewoodsd153.org||708-799-8721|
|Elementary District #161||http://www.sd161.org||708-798-2651|
|Governors State University||http://www.govst.edu||708-534-5000|
|Hillcrest High School District #228||http://www.bhsd228.com/Hillcrest||708-799-7000|
|Homewood Flossmoor High School||http://www.hfhs.s-cook.k12.il.us||708-799-3000|
|Prairie Hills District #144||http://www.phsd144.s-cook.k12.il.us||708-210-2888|
|Prairie State Community College||http://www.prairiestate.edu||708-756-3110|
|South Suburban Community College||http://www.ssc.cc.il.us||708-596-2000|
|Thornwood High School District #205||http://www.district205.net/thornwood||708-596-1000|
Hazel Crest is served by three elementary school
· Prairie-Hills Elementary School District 144
· Hazel Crest Elementary School District 152.5
· Flossmoor Elementary School District 161.
The three high school districts serving the Village are:
· Bremen High School District 228
· Thornton Township High School District 205
· Homewood-Flossmoor Community High School District 233
· School District 144 operates Mae Jemison Elementary School, Highlands Elementary School, and Chateaux Elementary School in Hazel Crest, along with six others in surrounding suburbs.
· School District 152.5 operates Woodland Elementary School and Warren Palm School in Hazel Crest. The District also has schools in neighboring suburbs.
· School District 161 operates five elementary schools outside the Village that serve Hazel Crest, primarily neighborhoods south of 183rd Street.
Public Elementary/Middle Schools located in Hazel Crest:
· Mae Jemison School, 3450 W 177th St. (Grades: K - 6)
· Chateaux School, 3600 Chambord Lane (Grades: PK - 6)
· Highlands Elementary School, 3420 Laurel Lane; Grades: K - 6)
· Woodland School, 16900 S. Western Ave. (Grades: PK - 4)
· Warren Palm School, 1910 W. 170th St. (Grades: 5 - 6)
Private Elementary Schools in Hazel Crest:
· St. Anne School, 16801 Dixie Highway (Grades: KG-8)
Hazel Crest students attend one of three high schools, all located outside the Village.
· Hillcrest High School in Country Club Hills
· Homewood-Flossmoor High School in Flossmoor (students residing south of 183rd Street)
· Thornwood High School in South Holland (students living east of California Avenue)
Hazel Crest sits in two community college districts:
· South Suburban College in South Holland
· Prairie State College in Chicago Heights.
Residents living north of 183rd Street reside in South Suburban Community College District 510; those living south of 183rd Street reside in Prairie State Community College District 515.
NEARBY COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
· Governors State University, (about 7 miles in University Park)
· Chicago State University (about 10 miles in Chicago)
· City Colleges of Chicago-Olive-Harvey College (about 10 miles in Chicago)
· Moraine Valley Community College (about 12 miles in Palos Hills)
· Purdue University-Calumet Campus (about 12 miles in Hammond, IN)